Our response to Covid-19
The impact of the Corona virus has meant that life has had to undergo through many changes. At Us In Therapy, we believe that it is important that we maintain our ability to support our clients during this difficult time in the way that is safe and comfortable for our clients and our staff. Therefore, we are very happy to announce that we are continuing to offer a flexible approach to psychotherapy and other services.
At Us In Therapy, we are proud to say that we have been able to respond to the current circumstances in a way that has minimised disruption to the services on offer. Our therapists have been able to migrate to working online (where possible) to continue supporting our clients. Please talk to your therapist about the change to working via phone or video call if you have any concerns.
Face to face
Where possible, some therapists are able to offer face to face sessions. We have worked hard to make it as safe as possible for you to come to see us in person. The following procedures have been implemented to protect our client and staff.
- Therapists offering face to face services are in low-risk categories.
- The waiting area is spacious enough to allow social distancing.
- Our consultation room has sufficient space to allow social distancing to be maintained.
- PPE used in communal areas. We advise clients to bring a mask to use in the reception areas and corridors. Masks do not need to be used in session as social distancing is possible. Mask can be provided if you have forgotten to bring one.
- Clients have access to a toilet where they can wash their hands upon arrival at the office.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for clients.
- Water has been temporarily been removed, so we advise client to bring their own bottles.
- The room is ventilated between uses; antibacterial spray is used on all touchable surfaces and couches/chairs between clients.
If you require further information about our safeguarding measures or infection control policy, please talk to your therapist or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.